Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Projects

A few days ago, I posted about my intention to make a pencil vase to hold flower pens.  



Today I bought my supplies:


I figured I needed a polka dot ribbon to hold the vase together and I think the green will blend nicely :)

(Finalized project picture coming soon)

I wasn't planning on the blue flowers being almost the same shade as the picture frame I bought for book quotes...but that's okay! (Hard to see from image)



I also wasn't planning on this project blending so nicely with my new behavior management tip of "noise":


Using these magnets and super glue, I'll turn these letters into my newest behavior system.



I will remove letters as students get too loud and when it's down to "NO," there is no more talking.  Students can of course, regain letters based on good choices as a class.

(on my fridge)
I'm excited for craft time and very appreciative that Hobby Lobby makes everything in similar shades!  It makes me seem much more coordinated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment