Sunday, August 11, 2013

Classroom organization

Yesterday I had a lovely time making a pencil vase and flower pens for my classroom.


Today, I was going to throw away this plastic container:


But then realized it'd be a great addition to my desk.  It's the perfect size for scissors (the adult ones) and other teacher-only supplies.

However, I am about six pencils too short to finish today's task:


So instead, I decided to color code my supplies for my students.

I'm going to  be using these buckets this year:


Each group will have a new pack of markers and colored pencils.


I will color code them with stars (boxes, pencils and markers).  Each group is responsible for their bucket's upkeep.


I will be adding spare pencils and glue sticks at a later date (aka after a Target run!).


No comments:

Post a Comment