Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Product: Teacher Guide for Mockingjay

I've expressed my love for Suzanne Collin's trilogy more than once.

I have already posted a teacher's guide for Hunger Games on TpT and I'm pleased to announce that as of about five minutes ago, there is one for Mockingjay as well!  Like all the others, there are lots of good things in this teacher bundle :)

I'm fully aware that Catching Fire is between these books and I am in no way advocating doing a book study with students while ignoring chronological order.  I just am still working on my teacher guide for Catching Fire because I want to update it with comparisons between the book chapter and the movie trailer.  My hope is to have this up by the end of the month, so stay tuned!

Happy reading and may the odds be ever in your favor,

Ms. Vice


No comments:

Post a Comment