Monday, August 5, 2013

Craft time

Next week I'm having craft time with several other teachers at my school and am super excited about it :) 

Basically we're going to all attempt the great pinterest projects we've pinned but ignored all summer.  School is starting in a few weeks so now is the time to bust out the glue guns and get crafting!

Project one:

The pencil vase (see previous post)


Project two:

New hall passes

In the past, I've bought the three pack from the Target dollar bin but they are destroyed within the year.  I think it's time to invest in sturdier ones.

Project three: 
"Noise"

Using glitter letters and magnets, I'm going to try the "NOISE" behavior management system.  Students will lose letters when they're too loud.  When they get down to "NO", there is no more noise.

Happy craft time!

No comments:

Post a Comment