Monday, July 22, 2013

Sheets Sale!

Back to school time is quickly approaching for many educators, which means back to school sales!

I visited Goodwill for their half-off Saturday to score some pretty twin flat sheets for bulletin boards.  While I like using butcher paper, it's better for the environment for me to reuse sheets each year :)

For under ten dollars, I walked out with a light blue sheet, a mint green printed one and a solid pink one.



 I was unsuccessful in my quest for a red one, but I did just get a coupon for Bed, Bath and Beyond so I might purchase one there. I'm excited to have craft time and decorate some new boards!

I also picked up some great kids' books for the classroom for around two dollars a piece.  If you haven't investigated Goodwill's used book selection, I highly recommend it!  They almost always have copies of Harry Potter and the Series of Unfortunate Events for almost nothing.

Staples also had composition notebooks on sale for fifty cents each, so I stocked up on those.  I plan to use our school's paper cutter to slice them in half.  This will help stretch our limited supply :)


Happy back to school shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment