Saturday, July 13, 2013

Another Character Sort, how unfortunate

While the story lines do tend to get a little predictable, I love Lemony Snicket's The Series of Unfortunate Events for the author's amazing use of vocabulary.


One year, I was able to get through all thirteen books with a very ambitious small group, but that's not the norm.  Most years I get through book eight (the Hostile Hospital) with a small group if they start on that series in September.  But still, eight novels in a year is mighty impressive, even if the first book is a quick read!



In the spirit of that, I created another "who am I?" center for students.  There are 22 character descriptions and students must analyze which character is on the card.  I've posted it in my TpT store and an answer key is included.  I love when students are able to do a station independently, leaving me free to work with small groups!



No comments:

Post a Comment