Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful November, day 5: The Weather

As a child of the southwest, the concept of "seasons" is still a bit foreign.




I think within the span of 48 hours, fall has come and gone.  With temperatures in the mid fifties range, it definitely feeling like winter.  Spurts of rain (and the discovery that I need new windshield wipers) add to the overall dreary feel of this week.

I'm pretty sure Ron is my spirit animal this week.



That being said, I'm thankful for the weather change. It means I can wear boots and fun socks, as shown below:




Yes, I wore these today and have absolutely no shame about it!

This weather means I can justifiably wear hoodies and scarves.  I can *finally* turn off the fans and air conditioning.  We haven't turned on the heat quite yet, so I'm hoping for a low energy bill!

We can leave the security door open and allow the cats to smell outside (their favorite activity, ever).

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment