Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently in July

Last month I borrowed the idea for this blog post from Bailey at Brave Love, which is a super fun blog that you should also follow :)

Reading... The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. It's the last in the Percy Jackson series, so I'm hesitant to finish it.

Playing... catch up on various tasks before the weekend.

Watching... Netflix! I'm dying to watch the next episode of Arrow (we're on season 2 at this point), but it's a show I'm watching with B and I can't go ahead of him on Netflix episodes.  That's relationship treason.

Trying... to be productive in hour spurts.  LASIK recovery means frequent eye drops and a new puppy means frequent trips outside for potty training.

Cooking... nothing! We've got lots of salads for our healthy kick, supplemented with grilling.

Eating... healthier, or at least trying to! 

Drinking... water, water, water. I have a pretty glass water bottle and am trying the whole put fruit in the water to make it taste better plan.  I've also discovered V8 Strawberry Lemonade and it's delicious!

Calling... no one. I'm enjoying quiet time.

Texting... with no one. Again, enjoying my quiet day of reading!

Pinning... Jamberry Disney ideas for a friend's party. I'm really excited to get to be creative! You can shop the party here.

Tweeting... about DENSI 2015. I can't wait to spend a week in DC.

Going... to the eye doctor again later this week.  I'm glad the post-op care is so thorough.

Loving... naps. Plus they're encouraged during the summer!

Hating... negative responses to the Supreme Court rulings. Love is love. 

Discovering... balance.  Balance between my social life, down time, relationship time, and work time. I'm taking more time for me and doing more healthy things, which hopefully will pay off.

Thinking... about what historical costume I should rock for DENSI 2015 this week!

Feeling... like it's time to go spend time in the hammock! Thank you Amazon for two day shipping!

Hoping (for)... clarity, reflection, honesty, and bravery.  Ready for fresh revelations and adventures!

Listening (to)... the pitter patter of small puppy paws on the floor as she chases her Kong.  By puppy paws, I mean the mega paws that indicate my 23 pound pup will get much, much larger!

Celebrating... being almost done with prescription eye drops and wearing goggles at night.  Plus next week I can wash my face again!

Smelling... nothing. Thank you allergies.

Thanking... friends for checking in on me post surgery and to M for driving me to appointments.

Considering... a 4th of July TpT sale!  Go check out my {store}!

Starting... to pack for DENSI.  It's summer, so I live in pajamas and yoga pants unless I have to go somewhere.  I might as well pack up some of my teacher outfits for DC.

Finishing... my SHARK WEEK themed Jamicure!





What are YOU up to currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment