Friday, July 10, 2015

July Goals

It saddens me to realize that a good portion of my summer break is gone, but at the same time, it's been amazingly productive.  B and I went to visit family, got engaged, got a puppy, got addicted to a new show on Netflix (Arrow), and I had eye surgery.  It's been a jam-packed summer!

So let's set some goals for July:

1) I will keep my wedding prep talk to a minimum.  B's brother and fiance are getting married next month and we're both in the wedding party.  I don't want to steal their thunder.  

2) Finish The Blood of Olympus. I'm on chapter 14 and don't plan on doing much more the rest of the day.  Plus this will be my plane reading.

3) Learn, a lot.  I'm off to DENSI 2015 tomorrow evening and super excited to reconnect with others.  I'm the only representative from my whole state...so no pressure there!

4) Help a friend earn some great rewards with her online Jamberry party.  We are having lots of fun with our nail wraps and I love that I can have gorgeous nails without a trip to the salon for way cheaper! It's a win-win all around!  I previously posted, I'm currently rocking a Shark Week themed jamicure.

Favorite Jamicures:



Oh yeah, I did that glittery pink and silver ombre look at home in 20 minutes flat while watching television.  Bam!

5) Finish watching season 2 of Arrow.  We've got just a few episodes left, but it's Shark Week and that obviously takes priority!

6) Catch up with family and old friends.  We're seeing one of my oldest friends and his girlfriend tomorrow for dinner.  I get to spend next weekend in DC with my bestie.  I'll get to talk to my mom soon (she's gallivanting in Europe and having the time of her life!)

7) Finish up some minor craft projects that I've started.  I donated a bunch of old items to a friend for her church's garage sale, so it's nice to purge items that I no longer need.  I'm in the process of organizing the garage and cleaning out our guest room (since it will quickly be taken over by wedding prep craft projects).


August will be consumed with their wedding, math training, and returning to work to conquer year seven in the classroom.

What are your goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment