Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week 3: Decor & More

As I previously shared, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get back into my classroom early due to trainings.  However, I got to go back on Wednesday (instead of Friday!)

My room isn't done, not even close.  However, when the AC is only on for six hours, you're kind of limited with what you can get done.  Here are some snapshots of my room.  I'm ready for year seven!

Without further ado, my classroom reveal!




Here is what I walked into:




Overall, not bad! My roster shows thirty one kiddos and I have 35 desks.  I use two by the door and one underneath my projector.

However, let's zoom in on some of my favorite things:


I've struggled with class bucket organization...so this is my solution.  I'm hoping that it will yield better results.

I went in on Wednesday and Thursday, but somehow neglected to take pictures.

More will be revealed next week!

What do you want to share? Join the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment