Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thanks friends!






I started this blog a few years ago as a way for me to document my growth as a teacher as well as share ideas with others.  Since then, I've had several wonderful educational opportunities and expanded my PLN outside of my district.

Maybe you're here because pinterest brought you here.  Maybe you follow my teaching board and clicked on one of the pins I generated about anchor charts. If so, welcome to my blog!

Maybe you're here because you saw something I posted on facebook about wedding planning.  If so, hi!  We still don't have a date or venue, nor have I officially asked most of the wedding party (just the MOH and officiant), so you didn't miss any major announcements.  

Maybe you're here because you saw my post on twitter or we're in the same professional learning network. If so, welcome tribe!

To my followers, thank you. I have followers here and on TpT, both are highly valued!

To my readers, thank you. I know my 50,000+ views aren't all my mom!  If you are a frequent viewer, why not become a follower?  

No comments:

Post a Comment