Thursday, June 2, 2016

Joyous June




   


Reading... the end of the year check out procedures list. 



Tomorrow:



Playing... Tetris.  With my car and all the books I have to bring home.

Watching... Gilmore Girls, again, in preparation for the Netflix relaunch of four epic episodes later this year.


Trying... to be positive.  This continues to be a struggle at the present time.

Being a grown up really stinks sometimes.

Cooking... nothing.  It's not even five am (thank you insomnia) and we're out of groceries.  We were out of town over the long weekend and grocery shopping is on my list for today.

Eating...nothing yet.

Drinking... my new favorite!  I love peach green tea lemonade from Starbucks, but it is not a daily habit that I can afford.



So I mix this:



With this:



And it's almost the same but for a fraction of the cost.

Calling... the doctor's office later.  I have a face CT scheduled for next week.

Texting...Erin.  She's on the East Coast, so it's an acceptable time for them.

Pinning... nothing! Wedding planning is pretty much done and I don't want to think about school stuff.  Maybe I'll look up cocktail recipes.

Going... to finish cleaning my classroom.

Loving...all the support surrounding my dear friend Ashley. As I shared last month, she's still a bit of a medical mystery and she's still in the hospital, but is rarely alone.

Waffles is a good visitor!




We're praying for you friend!

Hating... that she is still in the hospital.

Discovering... I'm super productive in the middle of the night!

Wait, I already knew that.


Thinking... about the nap that will happen later.

Feeling... sore.  I pulled my quad muscle and it hurts like the dickens.

Hoping (for)...no lines at Costco.  It's the little things in life. 

Listening (to)...Chloe meow loudly at nothing.

Celebrating... that this school year is almost over! I'm hours away from a much needed break.
 Smelling... nothing. Thank you allergies.

Thanking... B for his help with my classroom.

Considering... a nap.  

Starting...to clean.  It must get done.

I've got to get through today's classroom clean up, then I'll start to think about goal setting.  Here's to joyous June!


No comments:

Post a Comment