Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sneak Attacks






One of my aunts had a milestone birthday this year and was going to celebrate in Michigan with my other aunt.  My mom flew back to surprise the birthday girl and those three are off on a week adventure of shenanigans.

I was proud of my mom for keeping a secret from her sister, but what she didn't know is I kept one too.

I sent a check to go treat all my aunts (and a cousin) to a fun night out.  While I was hoping they'd get a little silly on wine, they went out to a fabulous lunch instead and used the left over money for shopping.

 I'm fortunate enough that I was able to spoil my mom and aunts.  They don't get together often enough and when they do, trouble ensues! 

Since my father is not in the picture, my mother got double spoiled!  

I got lots of happy selfies today. I'm glad my family is having fun!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment