Wednesday, June 22, 2016

All Bundled Up!



So I'm rather late to the game on this, but I decided to bundle all of my novel guides on TpT with the corresponding centers.  As a teacher, I'd want to buy in bulk to save, so I should do that for my customers!

So the past several days have been spent creating these bundled packs, so I'm pleased to announce the round of products!

{The Lightning Thief} bundle contains 3 centers and my teacher guide.

{The Sea of Monsters} bundle contains 2 centers and my teacher guide.

{The Titan's Curse} bundle contains 2 centers and my teacher guide.

{The Battle of the Labyrinth} bundle contains 2 centers and my teacher guide.

{The Last Olympian} bundle

{The Olympians} bundle: All five previous bundles, all bundled.  Includes the bonus products of movie comparison guides!

{The Lost Hero} bundle contains the chronological order sort and my teacher guide.

{The Son of Neptune} bundle contains the chronological order sort and teacher guide.
 
{The Mark of Athena} bundle contains the chronological order sort and the teacher guide.

{The House of Hades} bundle contains the chronological order sort and the teacher guide.

{The Blood of Olympus} bundle contains the teacher guide & chronological order sort.

{The Heroes of Olympus}: Previously five listed bundles.  The bundling of the bundles!

{The Red Pyramid}: bundle contains the novel guide and chronological order sort for the first of Sadie and Carter's Egyptian adventures!

{The Throne of Fire}: round two for Carter and Sadie!

{The Serpent's Shadow}: the final (for now) adventure for the Kane siblings, nicely bundled for your convenience.

{The Kane Chronicles}: bundle of previous three bundles.

{The Sword of Summer} bundle contains the chronological order sort and the teacher guide.

Yikes, no wonder I'm exhausted!  On the bright side, I'm much closer to my end of summer goal of 200 TpT products!

No comments:

Post a Comment