Monday, September 7, 2015

Folks, I've got a problem...and I'm not sure I want to fix it.


Folks, the struggle is real.

I'm trying to prioritize reading as a way to unwind nightly.  The problem is portion control.  One more chapter turns into finishing the book and having very little sleep the next day.
Internet memes reveal I'm not the only one with this problem.  Folks, I've got a problem...and I'm not sure I want to fix it.

I'm currently working on Al Capone Does My Homework.


I've read the other two and this one does not disappoint.

Next up is Wonder, which I've heard amazing things about!



I stumbled on these gems at Target today and it took all my will power not to buy them.



I'm anxiously waiting this gem:



And am still wanting to find hard cover (not kindle) versions of these cross overs:





Sigh.  So many books, so little time!  I'm also pleased to announce that I'll be doing Battle of the Books again, so I'll want to read those eight books as well.



What are you eager to read?

(PS, I can register for books for my wedding, right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment