Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Currently in September

A few months ago I saw Bailey at Brave Love, which is a super fun blog that you should also follow, doing "currently" blog posts and I decided to give it a try!

Reading... Al Capone Does My Homework...and their beginning of the year diagnostic essays.

Playing... a delightful game with Waffles.  She takes my socks and runs around the house with them.  It's a delightful game for one of us.

Watching... "America's Book of Secrets" on Netflix while I'm eagerly awaiting the return of the Big Bang Theory!

Trying... to not be overwhelmed by the amount of work that needs to get done before Thursday's open house!

Cooking... nothing! Just enjoying left overs.  Tonight was Olive Garden!

Eating... healthier, or at least trying to!  (Minus the previously mentioned Olive Garden.)

Drinking... a Mountain Dew.  I know it's awful for me, but it's my unwinding drink.  I don't think I should have wine if I'm grading.

Calling... no one. I'm enjoying quiet time.

Texting... no one.  My phone died at work, so it needs to charge before I can look at texts.

Pinning... wedding ideas.  We've got a date and need to confirm a venue.  We have two that we love and are trying to figure out which to go with. 

Tweeting... gosh, about nothing! It's been a while since I've been on instagram and twitter.

Going... to Arizona next month! I'm taking a personal day to enjoy a nice long weekend with my family.

Loving... how great our engagement shower went!

Hating... my to do list.  I cross off one thing and six more appear.  Seriously, it's this:



Discovering... boundaries.  This one is hard for me.  I've been dealing with the disappointment that realizing some relationships aren't what I'd like them to be.  I want to be viewed as a helpful, kind person.  This means that I'm taken advantage of and it hurts sometimes. I'm doing my best not to become hardened by the attitudes of others. 

Thinking... about wedding colors.  I should be doing a dozen other things for work, but that's where my mind wanders. 

Feeling... sleepy!  It was a busy, busy weekend and I'm just catching my breath.

Hoping (for)... a better day tomorrow. Our head in room, which holds our servers, overheated.  It was 86 degrees in there this morning, so all the computers had to be shut down...until 1 pm.  This threw my day for a loop.

Listening (to)... The Dark Knight because obviously.

Celebrating... that tomorrow is Wednesday, which means I'm halfway through the week!

Smelling... nothing. Thank you allergies.

Thanking... my tribe.  You know who you are.

Considering... using four letter curse words, abandoning all work, and going to bed early.

Starting... freak out about paying for the wedding.  Thank goodness we have help...but still.

Finishing... checking over the grammar in B's school paper while he folds laundry.  #teamwork






What are YOU up to currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment