Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New year, new school, new classroom, new sign!

With all these changes, I'm excited about making a new sign for my classroom.  As I blogged about yesterday, I like my old classroom sign but after five years, it was time for a change.

So I mulled over all my craft choices and decided on a new shape.  Instead of the chalkboard sign, 



I went with a different shape.



I then got a tad overexcited about pale pink polka dotted flowers, so those came home too.

With some clear tacky glue and my pink chalkboard marker, I got to work.  I made the mistake of leaving the sign unattended and well, one of my furry helpers got a little too excited about the twine rope.  I may replace it with a polka dot ribbon at a later date, but I like the twine with the flowers. 

Here is the finished result:



I don't know if I'm going to hang it outside my classroom on the wall or place it on the door...decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment