Thursday, August 21, 2014

Classroom, day 2


I've done a lot of Target trips lately...but my classroom is coming along nicely! I'm trying not to be overwhelmed...

Our book hospital:


Next to it will be my large collection of informational magazines:



There are labels on the book bins:



Here's an overview of the library:



I'll put these cute Harry Potter CAFE signs up as well...



I'm just waiting to go over the components with my students before hanging up the signs.  That way they have ownership over the content as well.

I hung my bathroom log by the door.



I've learned the importance of making sure a writing utensil is nearby.  The twine prevents the pen from walking away.

I finally finished my bulletin board:



I'm happy with how it turned out!

I used washi tape to distinguish certain supplies as mine:



I set up their supply buckets:




I hung my poster about how they're learning:



I like to put it on the board so I can move the magnet to the appropriate spot.

Here's our daily schedule:



I also excited about my board:



I'm excited with how it's coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment