Sunday, March 2, 2014

TpT Novel Guide: Who Could That Be at This Hour?

As I previously blogged about, crunch time with my small group novels arrived.  One of the three novels I read for the first time with a group was Lemony Snicket's Who Could That Be at This Hour?, a prequel to The Series of Unfortunate Events and the first of four in his new series All the Wrong Questions.




I enjoyed this book and its illustrations:



I found it to be less predictable than the Series of Unfortunate Events, which is written at a slightly lower DRA level.  This novel is a DRA 50, while his others are at a 44.

My teacher guide, complete with comprehension questions and suggested answers for each chapter, vocabulary ideas for each chapter, homework suggestions and more is available here on TpT!  This 18 page guide has everything you need to do this novel with a group.

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment