Saturday, March 22, 2014

Book Jeopardy

With our school's Battle of the Books competition slowly approaching, many of my teams are done with their reading and instead are focusing on comprehension questions.  To help them, I created a mock up of their real competition:



Yes, we played book jeopardy.  Their real rounds will be on the smart board in an official competition, but I wanted to get them familiar with the process.  I also didn't quiz them on any of the competition books, but rather the books we've read together in our small groups.  Next week they'll play with the books for the competition and the week after that is our school's rounds.  Next week they'll create the questions for each other and trade with other teams.

I'm excited for how well they've done! 90% of the students who started with me are following through with the competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment