Saturday, January 23, 2016

Currently in January


Sigh...January seems to be kicking my caboose.

Reading... Yes Please! I love her shows and her quotes on feminism, so this was a natural purchase.





Playing... the which {Jamberry wraps} shall I wear next game.  There are too many cute ones!



I think love letters is my favorite!
 

Watching... well, listening to New Girl reruns on Netflix.

Trying... to be positive.  This continues to be a struggle at time.

Being a grown up really stinks sometimes.

Cooking... nothing.  We had left overs for lunch and need to make a grocery list and meal plan for the week.

Eating... nothing. I'm hungry, but that could also be task avoidance (because I'm supposed to be doing laundry and working on a states powerpoint).

Drinking..water.  Lots and lots of water.

Calling... no one. I just got off the phone with my mom a little while ago and am seeing B's family later.

Texting...about dinner plans.

Pinning... teaching ideas, always.

Going... to be insanely productive for an hour, then take a nap. I love naps.

Loving...Etsy.  I found my {bridesmaid earrings}:


The seller was amazingly prompt at answering my questions, gave me a discount because I was ordering more than six, and I love that I'm supporting small businesses (because I love when others support mine).
 
I also treated myself to an adorable new make up bag, tulle for our favors, and a few other wedding surprises.  We also found some thank yous that we love and our cake topper.  I just need to spread out my wedding expenses. 

Hating... the uncertainty game.  Will my masters +32 be honored with a pay raise? Will the classes be released so I can take the last one at UNLV by May? Will I have to jump through hoops? Will I have to appeal the process? Will I have to join the union to have a better chance at it being approved? Is that even legal?

Discovering... Etsy's wedding section. Oh vey. It's amazing.

Thinking... about the lesson plans I should put into curriculum engine.  We have to post our lesson plans...and it's the last thing I want to do.

Feeling... like I can never catch up. 

Hoping (for)...a drama free dinner.

Listening (to)...Neflix...and Waffles snoring.

Celebrating... progress on wedding planning.  Oh, and that the Cardinals play the Panthers tomorrow.  Regardless of the outcome, they've had an amazing season.

Smelling... nothing. Thank you allergies.

Thanking... B for being so patient and picking up dinner.

Considering... trying to find a job that lets me craft things, read books, plan weddings, and drink mimosas while wearing pajamas and/or yoga pants.  Where is that job?

Starting... to realize I have to make wedding decisions, for real, soon.  More immediately though, thinking of ideas to turn our pod into Africa for multicultural week... (#elementaryproblems)

Finishing... Virginia, then West Virginia, then a test, then starting the next (FINAL) region.

No comments:

Post a Comment