Sunday, May 24, 2015

It's been a while...

I've been reflecting on my classroom management and decided I needed a few tweaks.

I've decided to do a "ten for ten" where students are working toward earning perfect 10's in specials (perfect behavior).  Each time they accumulate ten perfect reports, they get to pick a ten minute classroom reward!

I've also noticed my attendance is a concern because some students have accumulated a lot of absences.  To try to combat this, I've also created a "perfect attendance" sheet where students will get to fill in a letter for each day that the whole class is in session.

The best part?

I've bundled these two classroom motivators and posted them, for free, on TpT!  That's right, totally free! This is product #160 (wowzers), so why not make it a freebie for loyal readers and fellow teachers. I just ask that if you download 'em, you leave (hopefully positive) feedback.  Snag 'em {here}.

No comments:

Post a Comment