Sunday, May 31, 2015

End of the Year Sale!

It's my last Sunday night of the current school year.  Tomorrow will consist of students vs. teachers kickball, round two of a lip sync battle, desk clean out, and various other end of the year tasks.  As my year is winding down and my summer plans are taking shape, I thought I'd take a minute to pause and appreciate one of my favorite websites: teacherspayteachers. 

Yes, I have a store here.  But I love looking at others' sites and pages.  Even better, I know with each purchase, I'm supporting a fellow hard-working teacher who has spent hours developing supplemental materials for his/her classroom.

To appreciate these fellow educators, and my followers, I'm holding an end of the year sale!  Monday through Thursday, everything in {my store} will be on sale for 20% off.

Thanks for all the support!  Year six is almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment