Sunday, December 1, 2013

Factor & Multiples Bingo!

I do spend a majority of my day working on reading but that doesn't mean I'm not keeping up with math ideas!  I'm working on math and reading strategies with my intervention block, so I wanted to make sure my students had challenging activities to work on while I'm pulling small groups.

I'm pleased to announce my new math centers, Factor Bingo & Multiples Bingo are available here on TpT!  Students have to be strategic with the placing of chips in order to win.  They are my 79th & 80th products :)

I laminate my game boards so I can use expo markers to mark off pieces, but you can easily use chips, counters, etc in your classroom.

Number cards (24):




Game boards (16):








This includes 16 different game boards (meant for partners but can be played individually), bingo suggestions and factor cards.  Teacher and student instructions are included! They are priced at $4 each for all 26 pages :)


No comments:

Post a Comment