Wednesday, December 25, 2013

#95! Comprehension Question Stems

I'm pleased to announce my favorite center is now available on TpT!

I'm an advocate of guided release, which means over the course of our school year, I relinguish more and more control to my students.  This comprehension station perfectly aligns with this teaching practice.


This mega center (50+ pages) includes question stems to help students guide their own discussions.  It is color coded and includes different fonts for easy clean up!


The skills that students will practice are:





Snapshots of the center:





This product is priced at $6.00 on TpT, which is quite a bargain considering it is 59 pages long!


The best part is this station can be used for literature or informational text! (The second best parts are that the center is in color and uses fun chevron prints!)

No comments:

Post a Comment