Sunday, December 1, 2013

chronological order sorts! (products # 75, 76, 77, 78!)

I've been re-reading The Series of Unfortunate Events because three of my twelve groups are on those novels.  Two groups have read the Bad Beginning, the Reptile Room and are currently half way through The Wide Window while another group stopped after the Bad Beginning. 




I'm pleased to announce that I've posted the chronological order sorts for these three novels on TpT! The first 2 have 22 events each and the Wide Window has 26!

My students had a great time with them and yours can too :)

You can purchase them separately for $4 each (16-18 pgs) or as a bundle (50 pgs) for $10!

Each includes an answer key and twenty two or more events for students to put into chronological order.  

If you purchase the 50 page bundle, I recommend printing each on a separate color to make for easy clean up!

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment