Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tech Tip: Kid blog

One of my favorite websites this year is kidblog.  It's free to sign up but you can only have 50 students.  I had to use 2 different email addresses since I have large classes but it was easy enough.

I used first names & last initials for student names and their ID numbers for their passwords.  

There's a super helpful "bulk import" option where you create a word document:

student name, password






Then save as .txt instead of .doc or .docx, then upload!

Change from .docx to .txt by using the dropdown arrow



Much faster in comparision to uploading 40 students individually!

I also love that if you view kidblog without a log in, this is what you see:



Nice and safe for my students!

I gave my principal a log in as well. She logs in and leaves them inspirational comments, which makes them so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment