Thursday, October 24, 2013

New center (finally!)

It's been a few weeks since I posted a product on TpT.  Well, since it's 5 pm on a three day weekend AND I'm prepped for next week, I figured I'd devote some time to making new centers.

In my small groups, many of my students are finishing up their first novels.  Since this is one of the first groups I've done Kate DiCamillo's The Tiger Rising with, I knew I needed to make some centers to use as a formative assessment.  I created a 17 page center, available here, for my small group to use next week.

In this center, students will match descriptions and quotes to the 3 main characters (Rob, Sistine and Willie Mae) that are being described.  Writing extension activites are also included! 

This goes great with my teacher guide, also available on TpT!

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment