Friday, September 13, 2013

Week 3

This week was rough.  Really, really rough.

I don't think any day was shorter then twelve hours long.  I'm pretty sure I spend more time in my classroom then I do at my home during the week and that saddens me.  

There were a lot of contributing factors in this week being not-so stellar.  But I'm determined to be positive, so here are some highlights:

My students picked me flowers on Thursday in PE:

I put them on my kidney table.  I forgot to take a picture on Thursday, but this one was Friday morning.

I had another student make me a glittery Batman card:

Inside, she wrote about how happy she was to be my student.  She also included a picture of us and a picture of Batman.


I posted the card on my bulletin board.

I also put up my TpT freebie fluency charts:

I like the touch of whimsy they add to my reading board!

I also finally finished my accountable talk board:

I needed a break from anchor charts, so I used colorful sentence strips instead.

I also got one of my shipments from Donor's Choose.org, which totally made my Friday:


Thank you! I can't wait to finish unwrapping them and use them on Monday with my munchkins!

-Ms. Vice

No comments:

Post a Comment