Monday, September 2, 2013

Number 54

I prepared and posted my fifty fourth product today on TpT.

It's a teacher guide for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I realize this is the seventh book in the series, but it's also the one I read the most recently.


I re-read sections of the book and cried all over again.  Harry Potter was so much more than a book series and I am so fortunate I get to experience the magic with my students each and every year.

Coming in at 27 pages, it's a great resource for teachers.  I included vocabulary suggestions, homework questions for each chapter (responses to literature) that touch upon many of the Common Core State Standards.

I'll be working on getting the rest of them up by the end of the month.

This goes great with my chronological order sort and "Who am I?" Harry Potter character analysis center, both available in my TpT store.

Again, I don't post anything on my TpT store that I haven't already used with my muggles...I mean students :)

No comments:

Post a Comment