Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thank You

I'm working on appreciating the positives and acknowledging others.  Thank you, blog readers. I know all the page views aren't spam :)  (Feel free to leave comments though!)


Thank you to the nearly 300 customers I had on TpT last year.  It was a very good start and I received a lot of positive feedback, which validates that the hard work I put in for my classroom is beneficial for others.  Why reinvent the wheel? If I've put in the work with my students, why shouldn't other educators gete to use these materials?

Thank you to the almost 60 people who have taken the time to rate my products on TpT and left comments.  I've got a 3.8/4 rating and 9 followers, which I appreciate!

Thank you to those who have shared my blog on pinterest or on TpT :)

Just overall, thanks and high fives/fist bumps to my readers and supporters.



I look forward to a new year of continuing to improve as an educator!

No comments:

Post a Comment