Sunday, January 26, 2014

Novel Guide: Who Was Steve Jobs?

As the advisor for Battle of the Books for my school, I was assigned to read one of the 8 novels and come up with fifty questions for the novel.




I chose Who Was Steve Jobs partially because I wanted to know more about the genius behind my beloved iProducts, but also because these biographies are wonderfully written!  I love that they're developmentally appropriate for my students (DRA 40).

So I added in higher level comprehension questions and created an eleven page teacher guide, which you can snag here from TpT!  Like my other products, it includes comprehension questions and answers for each chapter, suggested vocabulary words (although there aren't a lot due to the DRA level) and extension ideas.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment