Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Photography Challenge

I get bored with repetition.  So for the month of April, I thought it would be fun to participate in this photography challenge:



Day 1: Something purple:



I hosted a {Younique} Lipstains & Lularoe party this morning with one of my close friends.  We were supposed to have it last month, but the whole bronchitis/sinus infection/ear infection situation got in the way of the event.

So we were all set up for brunch:



We aren't very good sales people because we were way more focused on mimosas and girl talk then selling make up and clothes.  Hopefully our friends appreciate our super low key vibe (and we did make some sales).

Now here's the bad news...the lip stains are still on my arm a full eight hours later.  I went bowling with the colorful streaks. The staying power is real.


No comments:

Post a Comment