Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Grateful November 8: Early Voting

It's here.  

It's Election Day.

Teachers in my district have the day off of school for voting, which is pretty nifty.  Not to worry, we have an additional sixty four minutes tacked on to each full week of school throughout the year to make up for this "free" day off.

However, I am not headed to the polls today.

That's not to say I'm not doing my civic duty and voting, but rather I took full advantage of early voting...and it was glorious.



B and I early voted last weekend and then got pretzels at the mall, because that's what adults do.

Instead, today is spent tackling a variety of tasks, including:

1) Finalizing picture details with the photographer
2) Supervising the instillation of a water softener 
3) Cleaning 
4) Make Up Trial (last one!)
5) Discussing the couch re-upholstery project with the handy man
6) Grading
7) Making thank you bags for the Veterans that are coming in this week
8) Laundry
9) Crafting
10) Finalizing and assembling the seating chart for the wedding

Good thing the pup got me up at 3 am today so I could get started on my task list!

No comments:

Post a Comment