I tend to be overly ambitious all the time, which means a lot of things are piled on my list. They don't all get done. That's okay.
Goal 2: Create chronological order sort for The Sword of Summer
Goal 3: Bellagio Fountains and Gardens
I want to see the fall designs!
Goal 4: Haunted Ghost Tour (?)
There are two different options, one in Las Vegas and in a neighboring ghost town. It'll depend on price but I really want to do this!
Goal 5: Get Christmas cards done
I want them done and mailed out in a timely manner this year.
Goal 6: Participate in the thankful blog challenge
That one is self-explanatory, I want to try to find one thing each day to be thankful for and share it publicly.
Well...when I look at my list this way, I didn't do so well. I did conquer a second book (Ava and Pip) so there's that. We didn't make it to a ghost tour or the Bellagio, but we did a digital pub crawl and rode the High Roller at the Linq, puppy sat, attended a princess party (two coworkers' daughters were turning four and seven), celebrated Thanksgiving with his family, and had a vendor event here.
Perhaps I'll be more realistic with December:
1) Write Christmas cards. Address them. Mail them.
2) Finish our class read (The Lightning Thief) because we've been working on it since August.
3) Wedding dress shop (12/13 and 12/27)
4) Attend professional development (12/12? I think it's that day and I know it's paid)
5) Actually visit the bank
6) Go through some of the junk mail that's accumulating at a rapid pace and have a shredding party
7) Keep the children as sane as possible.