Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome and hello!

Ahh...summer.  The time when teachers rediscover this concept called free time.  However, if you're like me, summer means time for reflection on the past school year, lots of reading and planning to make next school year even better!

I just finished my fourth year in fifth grade at a Title 1 school in Las Vegas, NV.  I absolutely love my school and have the most supportive team.  I've been blessed with some amazing young scholars who continually push me to redefine my teaching.  In hopes of engaging them in literature based discussions while I am meeting with other groups, I created various sorts based on their novels: Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and more!

I am in the process of uploading many of these sorts and teaching resources on teacherspayteachers.com (TpT for those in the know!), which you can visit here.

I also love pinterest's fabulous teaching ideas!  Follow my teaching pins here.

Please check back often!  

-Ms. Vice


No comments:

Post a Comment