Thursday, July 6, 2017

Run, don't walk!

I was planning on doing some dramatic Instragram reveal about my classroom theme once my bulletin boards are done next month, but I couldn't wait.  These deals were just too good!

I was at Target today (to no one's surprise) buying mosquito repellent for our honeymoon.  Low and behold, I wandered by the outdoor aisle.  There were large bins with outdoor pillows on sale.  

These outdoor pillows happen to perfectly match my classroom decor.  They're quite large and were super on sale.  They also happen to be scotch-guard and rather durable, which works out quite well for third graders.

The large navy pillows were $8.98 (regularly $29.99), the teal one was $14.98 (regularly $29.99), and the octopus one was $9.99 (regularly $19.99).  All of them were at least half off!



Feeling pleased with my classroom finds, I wandered over to Joann's where my luck continued. 

I wandered into their summer section where everything was magically 70% off (because they're getting ready for fall).  There I found three more beautiful outdoor pillows to complete my boho/beachy/nautical/calm ocean vibe.

I also found mesh for my bulletin boards (more info to come) for 70% off.  

Oh, and the entire purchase was an additional 15% off with my teacher discount card. 

Oh, and I scanned the receipt into Ibotta for an additional rebate.



Here are my pillow finds (displayed on our twin guest bed for size reference):



Run, don't walk to Target and Joann's if these interest you!

No comments:

Post a Comment