Sunday, July 16, 2017

I'm a sucker for sales...

I didn't plan on having such good luck at Joann's, but I'm a sucker for sales:



Both for 70% off (plus 25% off my whole purchase and 10% rebate from Ibotta).  

The pillow will be another addition to my classroom library.  It also goes really well with the other pillows:



I'm going to have a lot of pillows in my classroom.  Some can be used as floor pillows for flexible seating, but for the most part, they'll just be used during reading time.

The basket was an unexpected find near pillows.  I want to make this frame and selfie props for my classroom:



I also want a place to store props (for when they graduate, make growth, etc).  This bucket will be designated for that purpose.



My students love selfies and silly pictures of themselves, so why not bring that into the classroom as a reward?

No comments:

Post a Comment