Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Goal Diggers

Last weekend I had my first make up party for {Younique} and it went okay.  However, having the ridiculously overactive, hyper reflective brain that I do, I wanted to debrief with someone.

So I asked my friend (and fellow Y-sister) Amy to meet me at Starbucks.  I hadn't seen her in a few days, she lives super close, and I had to return a few things that I'd borrowed.  Besides, Starbucks makes my heart happy.



It was a really good catch up/bonding/goal setting session.




I've got some new ideas I'm excited to try and even more important, I have a fellow big dreaming, goal digger friend who lets me visualize where I want to be this time next year.  Amy and I both teach (which is a full time job in itself) and have multiple other businesses to build the lives we want.
 Who's in your tribe?

No comments:

Post a Comment