Sunday, September 7, 2014

Books

Today's blogtember challenge was supposed to be an easy one about my favorite books.

However, as a teacher, this is a seemingly impossible challenge.  I can't pick just one.  

I grew up in a pro-reading household. We went to the library frequently and I'd save my money for the Scholastic book fair.  I still remember the question that got me out in the Battle of the Books.  Books are currently overflowing on my floor and I'm sure I will need another bookshelf soon.

Currently reading:

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan.   
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  


Currently re-reading:

Divergent by Victoria Roth.
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Favorites:

Harry Potter series. Always.
The Fables graphic novel series (alternative fairy tales for grown ups).
Sloppy Firsts and its sequels.
The Giver by Lois Lowry.
Life of Pi by Yann Martell
I Thou by Martin Buber
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

My challenge is finding the time to read for pleasure without feeling guilty about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment