Thursday, July 31, 2014

Compliments

I recently sold my first customized teacher name plate on TpT and couldn't be more thrilled.  In the past I've only made these for coworkers, so it was exciting to get to branch out.  I did learn I priced the item too low because I didn't factor in enough for shipping...so I lost a few dollars in my first sale.  Live and learn!  I've increased the price to factor in shipping to the East Coast (and Canada).

The buyer's original idea didn't work out but luckily we were able to collaborate to create an idea that I love.  More importantly, she loves it too!  She complimented me on my professionalism, which is much appreciated.




I finished the board this morning and am sending it off to the East Coast.

My next task is making myself a new board for my new classroom.  After five years with my old one and students constantly adding stickers to it, it's time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment