Thursday, November 2, 2017

two






Thankful November two: Student Teachers

This year I have the privilege of having student teachers from BYU Idaho.  It's my first time having student teachers and it's definitely been a learning moment.  For me, I'm learning how to give constructive feedback in smaller, bite-sized chunks.  I'm working on letting go of control in my classroom to step back and let someone else take the lead.

It's beyond exciting to see how much they've grown. I get to bask in their enthusiasm, try new things, and watch them flourish.  My students have the opportunity to provide feedback to their teachers and are benefiting from two adults in the room.

I am so thankful for this opportunity to work with new teachers and to challenge myself as an educator. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment