Saturday, November 18, 2017

eighteen


Eighteen: Lofthouse Cookies



Before you laugh, let me explain:

Yes, they are delicious.  Yes, I could eat several in one sitting (but don't).  Yes, they have different colored frosting depending on the season. Yes, I think the pink ones are the best.

I'm thankful for them because they are made in a nut and peanut free factory.



As a teacher, this phrase means that I can safely pass them out to my students at class parties without fear.  Not all my students with nut allergies have an epi-pen (or similar medication) at school.  This is one of the safe foods that I know I can buy at the grocery store and pass out to my students without fear of a nut/peanut allergy situation.

(None of my students have reported gluten allergies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment