Saturday, November 4, 2017

four

Four: Chewy.com

While it might seem silly, I am super grateful for Chewy.com.  One of my cats has stage one kidney failure.  She's been in stage one for a year and a half.  Her numbers are stable, thanks in a large part to the prescription vet food diet.

Our vet is only a few miles away, but it's easier to just order her pet food online.  It's slightly cheaper, comes right to my door, and if I spend over $49, my order ships for free.



Plus they have a clearance section, so I'm able to order a few treats for the pup at half-off.

Chewy boxes being delivered are quite the exciting event in our house! 






As a side note, she is thoroughly enjoying her bone this morning!  Thank you Chewy for your prompt deliveries, sale prices, and that I didn't have to change from pajamas to purchase cat food.  Winning all around!




No comments:

Post a Comment