Monday, July 11, 2016

Goal Digger

I started the summer with the goal of hitting 200 products on TpT.  I was somewhere in the 170s, so this was a bit of a lofty goal. 

Next year, I sold my prep (for the entire year), so I'm spending part of my summer trying to get ahead and retain my sanity for next year.  It's worth it to me to spend a few hours a week to sit and organize information in a calm, quiet environment.  (Well, as quiet as it can be with three pets at home!)  We're {doing something new} in terms of our plans and I'm rather excited about it!

A large part of that means reading novels and creating questions for my small groups (because I certainly don't have a lot of time during the school year to keep up with that! It typically takes me about a month to read a novel during the school year.  During the summer, I try to crank out one a week.)  I like reading so this doesn't really feel like a lot of work.

With the additions of a few new products, like my {Steal Away Home Bundle}, {Al Capone} teacher guide and {chronological order sort} for the third book, {Al Capone does my homework} bundle, {Al Capone Shines My Shoes} bundle, Al Capone Shines My Shoes {chronological order sort}, {Al Capone Does My Shirts} bundle, {Mega Al Capone} bundle of all three novels, and {Snicker of Magic} bundle, I definitely met my goal!




Up next? Wonder and hoping the Battle of the Books books have arrived so I can get a jump start on next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment