Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Checking Things Off

In the past few weeks, we've:

1) Confirmed our {engagement shoot}

2) Finalized our photobooth logo:



(As an added bonus, this matches our wedding website and mimics the bistro lighting in the venue)

3) Confirmed our {photographer}

4) Set up meetings with the photobooth vendor, florist, and photographer (all for spring break so a few of my teacher friends can accompany)

5) Received our thank you cards



6) Ordered our custom cake topper

7) Extended our stay at the hotel (I'm checking in Thursday and we're staying Saturday night too) and began the process of reserving a block of rooms for guests

8) Set the date for my bridal shower (end of July), picked out invitations, and confirmed with my future MIL (it's at her house).  B and his boys are going to go get fitted and have lunch that day, which is adorable.

9) Purchased some of the outfits for our engagement pictures.  I think I've decided on the outfits and have been using {this} as a guide:



Up next?

Setting up cake tastings (B's very excited to help with this task!), hair trials (end of May), and trying to find shoes.

I must say, having never done this before, I'm very much enjoying the year and a half engagement.  I don't feel rushed. I don't feel pressured.  Everything is coming together naturally and without stress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment