Friday, May 23, 2014

What a strange feeling.

There are two weeks of school left. 



 If we're getting technical, there are six and a half days with students, plus one day to clean out my classroom.  The end is in sight!

This year has been the most challenging of my career.  I've definitely grown as an educator, mostly in part to the amazing team I'm privileged to work with.

It's a three day weekend.  My lesson plans are done until August.  I have nothing to grade.  My report card comments are all completed.  

I have no work responsibilities until Tuesday morning.  This is a very strange feeling.

So I will be spending finishing up The Son of Neptune so I can meet with my final groups on Wednesday.  I'm just glad I get to spend some quality time reading without feeling guilty for procrastinating about work!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. It must be nice to be done with all the paper work. We have 4 weeks left and I am knee deep in preparing for a math fair.
    Enjoy the long weekend!

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete