Friday, August 25, 2017

Why didn't I think of that before?

It's the start of the school year, so naturally I've got all of my meet the teacher information handy.  Instead of just filing it away (or recycling it), I decided to make four bags of "meet the teacher" information for potential new students.

Inside I included:

My "meet the teacher" flip book (created by Chalk and Apples, a fellow TpT seller.  Snag yours {here})
Parent survey
Student interest survey
Student information sheet
A cactus to color (for the bulletin board)
Social media policy

I sealed all of the information in a ziplock bag and it's ready to go for new students:

 

As an added bonus, I have all my back to school forms ready for next year in one place.

Why didn't I think of this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment