Friday, February 19, 2016

Wedding Updates



I have a few friends that are getting married this year, before me, and I'm getting a tad jealous they have lots of the details ironed out.

But...I've got time.  (Right?  That's what I keep telling myself!)

I'm in the process of finalizing the engagement pictures for April. We're looking at Saturday the 16th because the class I signed up for got cancelled, so it's a free weekend.  It's narrowed down to two locations.

I visited my MOH last weekend and she picked her dress.  It is gorgeous (as they all are).  Most of my maids have purchased their dresses and the groomsmen attire is reserved at Mens' Warehouse:



Except they'll have marine (navy) straight ties and pocket squares.  B will be in black with a light pink tie.

I've got a rough timeline for my bridal shower (end of June).

I wrote my first wedding thank you.

I decided on what I'm getting each of my bridesmaids, so it's a lot of searching for the perfect item for each of them.   I found Leah's in New York City, so I just have six more to track down!

I mentioned to my friend Veronica that we'd like her daughter to be the flower girl, but I haven't officially asked the munchkin yet.  Her dad is one of the groomsmen and she's just a spunky little gal, so it's perfect.  Our nephew will be 1 1/2, so we're fairly positive we're going to ask him (his parents) if he can be the ring bearer.  His dad, B's only brother, is a groomsman so it works.

I ordered bridal and wedding thank you's from an {Etsy seller}. I'm super excited about them:


(but you know, with my new last name)



Since our wedding is quite close to Christmas (less than two months), we'll do a wedding shot in our holiday cards and send formal thank you notes.

Other than that...not much has been happening on the wedding front! 

We've got:

A wedding March 11th here in Las Vegas

A wedding March 19th in Arizona (luckily this coincides with spring break!)

A bachelorette party at the end of April at Disneyland

A bridal shower for a work colleague to plan in May

A wedding (or two?) in June

My own shower in July 


Good thing I've got lots of time to plan!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment