Sunday, May 15, 2016

Wedding Updates

One of my bridesmaids reminded me last week that my wedding to B is officially six months away!  Time is really flying!  Here's what has happened since {the last update}:


1) I have my dress.  It's a bit too long and needs to be taken in at the top, but I love it.  It's wonderful with my shoes.  I went with Katie, one of my bridesmaids.  She took close ups of the beading so I can match jewelry.  

2) We took our engagement pictures.



They are perfect.  Huge shout out to {Amy Bonzo Photography}!

3) We made our save the dates, ordered them when Shutterfly had a sale, and they were here within days.  DAYS.  



I had a few stragglers who weren't responding to my requests for zip codes, but they were all officially mailed out as of this afternoon.

I've shared about it before, but this stamp:



Life-saver.  Hurray for {Stamp the Envelope} on Etsy! 

4) Started preliminary plans for our honeymoon! (Next summer)


Up next?

1) Scheduling hair trials now that my head piece is here (and gorgeous!)

2) Meeting with the venue in July.

3) Bridal shower in July.

4) Find jewelry.

5) Passports.

Under 200 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment